Show Mobile Navigation

Add New Updated HTML Editor with Version 2

Hemant Verma - 6:40 PM

Guys we are very happy to announced that our team successfully try to make a new and updated HTML Editor V2 means Version 2 and we are happy to share it with our visitors and readers and also to others.

As we all know that M.Mustafa the founder of MBT has already launched his HTML Editor and we all copied his codes, i also copy his codes, but today I want to officially launched our new Roseic HTML Editor V2.







What is New in this Version....?

  • All Styling Tools are available in Toolbar. 
  • Including Styling Buttons like Bold, Italic, Underline
  • Same top menu layout like MS Word 2007
  • Styling Shortcuts also available.
  • Cut Copy Paste option available.
  • You can insert Bullets and Numbers same as in MS Word
  • 9 types of Fonts are available here.
  • Expand-Collapse Button for toolbar.
  • and Much More.... :)

How it Made....?

           I saw a website where anonymous using this kind of tool and when I try to use that tool, I personally liked it and I wish can I add it in my site but on that time that tool was not available for publicly web embedding. I discussed about it with my friends and they said ya we try to do this and after 17 days we able to use it and share it with our visitors and readers.



How to add it in blogger....?

You have to just follow 3 steps to get it.

  • Ist-  Like Our Facebook Page Widget Generators 
  • IInd-  Subscribe Us on RSS below

Note:- You have to subscribe us and write your e-mail in comments then we will send you this tool. We can't publish codes publicly.







Note:- Write Your e-mail id in Comment after Subscription.

After Verification of Your E-Mail, We Will Send You Tool via E-Mail. 





If Any Problem Comes, Ask in Comments


30 comments:

  1. i have already doned all steps send it to rockingrajat6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rajat KumarSend You Check your inbox or check spam folder also.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Hemant Verma

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Asad Reza Bro First Like our fan page on Facebook and subscribe us then i'll send u.

    You didn't subscribe us yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have done all steps send it to rohitmewada27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @RohitYou did not Like Our Facebook Fan Page. Like that first and if u liked that then mention your Facebook's profile name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.facebook.com/rohitmewada

    ReplyDelete
  7. @RohitSend it. check your inbox or spam folder.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Hemant Verma

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have already done all steps send it to mohsinraza588@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Mohsin RazaYou did not verify your RSS subscription. Activate it first.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sent me dear bilalakbarray@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes send me updated HTML Editor V2

    ReplyDelete
  12. My facebook name is Angel . What about the peoples who dont have an facebook account ?? ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @AngelI don't know if u know about that then mail me your content I'll publish it on my site if that will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have liked your page and subscribed as well. plz send me the tool at asimnawaz54@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. dear brother hemant
    i always and daily reading your blog
    i lots of likeyour blog
    also brother check my blog
    regards from shayri ki duniya

    ReplyDelete
  16. ok, my facebook name is Alief Rezki M-Spensa
    my email aliefrezki555@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked your fb page and also subscribed to your blog now please sent me code to my mail MuhammadAseel@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. @indonesia Blogger TrickSorry for delay but I have send you codes. Check youe Inbox OR Spam folder.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Hemant Verma
    Hotep
    I have followed all of your steps and would like to receive a copy of the code .My email is asartehuti@yahoo.com.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. @asar tehutiSend it on your email id.

    Check your Inbox folder OR Spam Folder.

    Keep Stay Tune with Us.

    ReplyDelete
  21. rizzky98@gmail.com i just submit my email and subscribe, now can you give the tool?

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Rizki Muharam Sururi and i have liked your facebook fanpage

    ReplyDelete
  23. already done step above,send it to sazhar890@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> </a> <b> </b><strong> </strong>

 



Make Your Blog Like a Pro
About | Contact | Affiliates | Privacy Policy | TOS