Show Mobile Navigation

Wish a Very Happy New Year 2013

Hemant Verma - 8:51 PM

First of Fall Wish You All a Very Very Happy New Year and Your Family Members and I'm really sorry that I didn't wish you all on the time be'coz I was too busy in some important work related with my family so I could not able to wish you all on the time.




I Wish You and Your Family Always Be Happy and May God Bless You With Their Grace



When I Start Blogging....?

When I was in 9th class then i hired about a word which is 'blog' and my computer teacher tell us about that we can easily use it for develop our Web Skills and I was interested in the web designing. So I tried it once but I closed it just be'coz of exams then I again start in after my exams.
 
I personally start blogging since 1 year and i was working in Face Blog but after a year the domain has been expired and i was facing some financial problem so not able to purchase the domain again. So I just decided to start another blog named as Widget Generators and I'm trying my efforts in it. 



Our Moto....?

As our Sub Heading is Make Your Blog Like a Pro so I want to share all free tips and tricks related with blogger and Widgets, Templates and all Blogging Stuffs and you can make your blog looks like a professional blog.



My New Year Resolution....!

My Best Friend Rose Says "Hemant Please Try to Control Your Temper" So, I'll Try to Manage and Control My Temper :)



Wish U All A Very Happy New Year 2013



Keep Stay Tune With Us


1 comments:

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> </a> <b> </b><strong> </strong>

 



Make Your Blog Like a Pro
About | Contact | Affiliates | Privacy Policy | TOS