Show Mobile Navigation
, , ,

How to Hide Contact Form from Sidebar OR From Widgets

Hemant Verma - 2:17 PM

As we all know this, recently blogger launched their contact form and in last post you got how to customize blogger contact form but when we want to add this blogger contact form it always add on the home page and it's scripting is different than other widgets therefore we can't hide it permanently from home page and also from others pages, but by adding some CSS codes you can easily able to hide this Contact Form from whole blogger, also from home page and also from others pages.


Add Hide Contact Form from Sidebar

  • Login to Blogger > Dashborad
  • Click on Drop Down Menu and select Template
  • Backup your Template before making any changes to your blog
  • Press Ctrl + F and search the code shown below.

]]></b:skin>


  • Paste below just before it.

#ContactForm1
{
display: none ! important;
}


  • Finally Save your template.
  • Say Bingo and You are done.
 

    If Any Problem Comes, Ask in Comments




    7 comments:

    1. This doesn't seem to work for me. When i type that code into my template it still shows up at the top in my sidebar. Is there anyway you can help me out please, I would really appreciate it. My website contact page is http://www.ohsewfashion.com/p/contact.html. Many thanks

      ReplyDelete
    2. It's not working for me either. It still appears.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ohh.... Thanks Bro it,s Works Perfect for Me.

      on My This Blog : My Blogging Planet

      ReplyDelete

    You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> </a> <b> </b><strong> </strong>

     



    Make Your Blog Like a Pro
    About | Contact | Affiliates | Privacy Policy | TOS