Show Mobile Navigation
, , ,

Add Adsense Between Posts on Home Page

Hemant Verma - 4:23 PM

Adsense placing is very important in the sense of earning online because good placement of ads will make more and more money easily for you and this is also important that ad placement should be correct and if it goes wrong then our ads could be banned easily be'coz many ads placement doesn't compatible with the Google Adsense Policy. So, we should place our ads at some certain good places where our adsense account be remain active and easily we can get more and more money.

 


Add All Adsense between posts

  • Login to Blogger > Dashborad
  • Click on Drop Down Menu and select Template
  • Backup your Template before making any changes to your blog
  • Press Ctrl + F and search the code shown below.

<b:include data=’post’ name=’post’/>


  • Paste below code just after above code.

<b:if cond='data:post.isFirstPost'>
<div style='border:1px solid #ccc;background:#f9f9f9;margin-bottom:15px;padding:10px;text-align:center'>
Paste Your Adsense Code
</div>
</b:if>


  • Save Your Template and You are done.


Make Changes....!

  • Replace it Paste Your Adsense Code with your adsense codes.

If Any Problem Comes, Ask in Comments


15 comments:

  1. its not working i used it on my blog sap interviews help

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. ad slots in your article is very good. Advertising on the left side as you do, do it right-side vertical sharing buttons How can I add my site. Can you help. share your codes? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Genel siteWhat do you want to ask? I'm not getting you correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't find this code. If any other method, please suggest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not find the search term ""
    My blog address is dwipenkh.blogspot.com
    Can you please help?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will post it's new uodated version after sometime. So, plz stay tune with us.

    Thanks,
    Hemant verma
    Admin

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, this code is great and I've gotten it to work for ads perfectly.

    I would also like to use it to insert a widget after the first few posts, is there a way to make the first instance appear after say three posts rather than after the first one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Yomi AdeyemiI'm not understanding u, ht do u want to say?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want the widget to appear after the third post instead of the first: http://testafricandynamo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its Not working Bro ... How I place ads between Post(specific position)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hemant,

    I cant find above your listed code on my template. My query is i want to add adsense code only on homepage URL but that adsense code will not showing on post body. Please help me to get it.

    Regards,
    Swapnil Kharche

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      send me your template along with your adsense codes.

      Thanks & Regards

      Delete

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> </a> <b> </b><strong> </strong>

 



Make Your Blog Like a Pro
About | Contact | Affiliates | Privacy Policy | TOS