Show Mobile Navigation

Attention! Inauguration of Our New Shop

Hemant Verma - 12:49 AM

Hello FrndsSS today I'm happy and I want to give you a good news that Finally We inaugurated our new shop of jewellery. My dad is doing his hard work from 25 years in this field and after 25 years they able to open a new shop which is gifted to me and he gave me all responsibility of that shop and many others peoples also help me and help us to achieve this target because many peoples thinks negative but other peoples also helped us in every aspect of this task and we want to give a greatful thanks to everyone who involved in this matter.



List of Peoples Who Involved in This Matter

  • Mr. Keshav Ram Verma  (My Dad)
  • Mr. Yogesh Verma (My Brother)
  • Mr. Pradeep Verma (My Brother)
  • Mr. Tarun Verma (My Brother)
  • Mr. Amrish Verma (My Uncle)
  • Mr. Raju Verma (My Uncle)
  • Mr. Pratap (Carpenter)
  • Mr. Radhey Shyam (Builder)
  • and, last but Top on the row "Rose 91481" (Who Always Shows Me Right Direction, This is all because of "Rose 91481")


Some Pics of Today's Inauguration


Hemant Verma



Look of Shop





My Goal Here:

I Just Need to Happy My Customers be'coz If Customer is Happy then Business Will Grow Automatically.




Will It affect on blogging?

I'm going towards to business but Blogging will be remain like it be'coz  this is my hobby and passion. So, Blogging will not affect from it :)




Final Words

Thanks to God who is giving blessing and I need to control my temper here and I also have to do this :). But Today I really Miss A very Special Person which is "Rose 91481"

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck man for your life.
    al the best.
    may be you have all the success you dream.

    visit my small blog
    www.parallelblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Hemant, May God give you success in this new way.


    All the Very Best for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @RadhaThanks a Lot for your Wishes.

    Keep Stay Tune With Us.

    ReplyDelete

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> </a> <b> </b><strong> </strong>

 



Make Your Blog Like a Pro
About | Contact | Affiliates | Privacy Policy | TOS