Show Mobile Navigation
, , ,

How to Set a Custom Channel Name in Youtube

Hemant Verma - 10:14 PM

Custom names are going to set in every sector of internet like custom link, custom blog link, so same as youtube also giving a small service and you can create a custom a channel name in your own youtube channel, if you create a custom channel name in youtube then your visitors can easily search your channel name, and that will be more easy for getting the more and more youtube views on your videos, but remember you can set it only once and you can't change that channel name in future and also can't repalce it with any other channel name.



Set a Custom Channel Name in Youtube

  • Open Youtube.com
  • Sign in with your google OR gmail account.
  • See below video and Follow all steps





Final Words....!

As I posted this tutorial be'coz we recently create a our youtube channel and when I want to set their custom channel name then I got many problems in this task be'coz that's some where difficult be'coz youtube didn't give direct option for setting the custom channel name, after I ask to my friend Kartik and he told me how to set that custom name, so I set that name successfully and I want to share it with my visitors and friends. So, Be Happy and Keep Blogging :)

6 comments:

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> </a> <b> </b><strong> </strong>

 



Make Your Blog Like a Pro
About | Contact | Affiliates | Privacy Policy | TOS